Building a Healthier Communy
Mirroring the “people first” mentality that he brings to his role as President and CEO of PAM Health, LLC., Anthony Misitano works diligently to help the greater community through volunteer work and community service.
Anthony serves as the Board Chair of Central Penn Elite Basketball. He is also on the board of Bishop Guilfoyle High School (Altoona, PA).
Previously, he served on the Board of Directors for Good Shepherd School, the Development Board at Trinity High School, the Penn State Advisory Committee to the Board of Trustees, and the Board of Surgical Management Professionals.
In addition, Anthony remains an active member of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the American Hospital Association, and the American Rehab Association.
Similarly, he extends his support financially by donating $1 Million to refurbish the lobby of the Penn State Football Facility. He also contributed $250,000 for scholarships to the Penn State Women’s Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, and Basketball teams.
Awards & Honors
In 2017, he was named the JDRF’s Gala Honoree, raising nearly $700,000 in support of the effort to end type 1 diabetes. Likewise, the Special Olympics of Central Pennsylvania also recognized Anthony with its fourth annual Community Hero Award. The award honors an individual who has done a wide array of good for the Special Olympics and their athletes.
As a sports enthusiast, Anthony is co-owner of the Pittsburgh Passion Women’s Football, the most recognized women’s full-contact football franchise in the world. He also donates his time as a Certified Instructor of Bojuka self-defense.
- Committed $3.5 Million to support renovations to the Penn State Football Facility
- $250,000 in scholarships to Penn State Women’s Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, and Basketball
- Co-Owner of the Pittsburgh Passion Women’s Football Team
- Member of the Advisory Board at Penn State Altoona
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation of Central PA 2017 Gala Honoree – Raising nearly $700,000 for the cause.
- Board of Trustees Member at Bishop Guilfoyle Catholic High School
- Advisory Committee to the Penn State Board of Trustees
- Board Chair for Central PA Elite Basketball
- Special Olympics – Community Hero 2016